Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre (SRMC) is a tertiary care multi-speciality hospital. The medical centre was founded as a teaching hospital of Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute in 1985, (now Sri Ramachandra University established under Sec.3 of the U.G.C. Act 1956) with the intention of translating the experience and expertise in medical education into tangible and affordable health care to the community. Today, SRMC is a leader in health care delivery in South India providing cutting edge state-of-art care for patients who walk through its portals daily. The medical centre is located in a sprawling 175 acre University campus that is lush green throughout the year. The medical centre is an 8 storied building with around 692 beds, 171 Intensive care units. It is a multi-speciality with some of the best doctors in the country.
- From 8 am to 4 pm, you can contact the respective departments through their direct numbers. Click here to view the direct numbers
- From 4pm to 7 pm you can contact us at 45928578 or 24768027 Extn. No. 426/448
- From 8 pm to 8 am you can contact us at 24758027 Extn. No. 475
- In case of an emergency, just dial 24768402
- Please bring your old medical records, if you are already registered at SRMC