About the department
Vision: To make Sri Ramachandra College of Management, a potential, global centre of excellence in education, healthcare and research.
Excellence: To be distinguished as a quality academic institute in hospital and healthcare management.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PLACEMENT BROCHURE
- To educate and develop individuals to be professionally ethically and socially responsible.
- To provide a culture of care and empathy committed to innovation and adaptation of new appropriate, cost effective technology.
- To undertake quality research, consultancy and training programmes.
- To collaborate with stakeholders for support and participation in its programmes in education, service, outreach and research.
- To strive for the promotion of health and wholeness in individuals and the community at large, with special concern for the differently abled and underprivileged.