About the Department
- The Department of Transfusion Medicine is state of the art and provides for various activities related to Immunohaematology and Blood Transfusion.
- We provide transfusion support to patients while ensuring donor safety as well.
- Donor blood collection, Processing, storage, ABO grouping, Rh typing, Unexpected antibody screen, Coombs test, Incomplete antibody titre, Compatibility testing, Lymphocytotoxic crossmatch for renal transplants.
- Peripheral blood stem cell collection for hemato-oncology patients, Therapeutic Plasma Exchange, Theraupeutic Venesection.
- Immunohematology lab is NABL accredited.
Mar05on 5th to 9th March 2018 - View Details8:00 AM - 4:00 PM