About the Department
- The Department of Transfusion Medicine is state of the art and provides for various activities related to Immunohaematology and Blood Transfusion.
- We provide transfusion support to patients while ensuring donor safety as well.
- Donor blood collection, Processing, storage, ABO grouping, Rh typing, Unexpected antibody screen, Coombs test, Incomplete antibody titre, Compatibility testing, Lymphocytotoxic crossmatch for renal transplants.
- Peripheral blood stem cell collection for hemato-oncology patients, Therapeutic Plasma Exchange, Theraupeutic Venesection.
- Immunohematology lab is NABL accredited.
Dec11on 11 Dec 2017 - View Details2:00 PM - 3:00 PM