Procedure & Facilities
- The Placement Office (the formal point of contact for placements at Sri Ramachandra University) or the Placement Cell sends invitations to companies/ organizations along with relevant information.
- Logins are created for companies interested in recruiting at http://sriramachandra.edu.in to access their online account.
- Company/ Organization fills in a JAF (Job Announcement Form) containing details of the job and the offer using their online account. JAFs can also be sent either by post or email to Placement Cell/ Office, Sri Ramachandra University (firstname.lastname@example.org), email@example.com.
- If the company/ organization wishes to conduct a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can send a request along with the preferred dates.
- The JAF is made available online to the students, along with any other information furnished by company/organization.
- Interested students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of companies/ organizations by signing the respective JAF online.
- Placement Office allots dates in consultation with the companies for campus interviews which are confirmed with the companies/ organizations.
- Companies/ organizations can view resumes of interested students and shortlist students using their online account.
- Companies/ organizations visit the campus on the allotted date/s and conduct tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- The company/ organization is required to furnish the final list of students on the date of interview.
Note: The placement office records jobs corresponding to the students selected. Students once placed may not be allowed to appear for other interviews as per the university placement policy.