Facebook Instagram linkedin YouTube

CEFT - Terms And Conditions

Our services are subjected to the terms and conditions on conformance with University - Industry liaison consultancy (UILC) program approved under UGC and as stated below

  • Time schedule: As per the Study Plan.
  • 90% Advance payment with Work/Service Order and remaining 10 % against final draft report.
  • Mode of Payment: Through NEFT/RTGS/ Multicity Cheque or Demand Draft in favour of “Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be University)”, Payable at Chennai.
  • Pricing may change based on change in details in the study plan e.g. addition of extra groups/animals, parameters and/or any additional services.
  • Price excludes transportation charges of samples from CEFT to sponsor
  • Test Materials/samples to be submitted based on Study Schedule and Study Plan.
  • Reference standards/Analytical Methods in details if any to be submitted with the Test Materials/samples.
  • Proteins/peptides for immunization to be provided by Sponsor
  • The test samples shall accompany Certificate of Analysis (COA), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) as appropriate and proper labelling. Other documents or precautionary measures to be adopted while handling or during test, should be provided.
  • For GLP studies, it is necessary to provide test article characterization and stability data by sponsor. The Study Director of the GLP study will need this information prior to finalization of study plan.
  • The testing will be done as per the approved standard guidelines/protocols and by following SOP's of CEFT.
  • CEFT scientists will perform the study. A monitoring scientist from the sponsor may accompany during study.
  • The results will be provided on standard format. If the results have to be submitted in any preferred format, prior information is must.
  • Raw data generated during the study will be maintained at CEFT.
  • CEFT is not responsible for final outcome of the results.
  • Study report will be prepared and draft report will be sent to sponsor for approval.
  • The final report will be send to the sponsor only after receipt of the final settlement.
  • Cancellation of the study can be made before signing the study plan. Refund request and Cancellation after initiation of study is not entertained.
  • Applicable statutory requirements will supersede any point under mutual agreement mentioned otherwise by oversight and has to be accepted by either party as situation arises.


  • Acceptance of the offer by the sponsor.
  • Approval of the study by CEFT- IEC, IBSC and/ or IAEC.
  • Draft study plan to sponsor by CEFT.
  • Review and comments by the sponsor.
  • Final study plan with incorporation of changes or comments.
  • Acceptance of study plan with signature of the sponsor.
  • Initiation of the study by acclimatization.
  • Study/Experiment period.
  • Termination of the study with necropsy.
  • Analysis/Pathology as applicable
  • Draft report within 2-4 weeks after last data collection depending upon the study.
  • Review and comments by the sponsor.
  • Final invoice and payment.
  • Final report within 10 days from the date of receipt of reviewed draft report.
  • Archive study files for a defined period as applicable.