Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Minimal access surgery
1.Life Time Member Of Indian Assosiation Of Gynecological Endoscopist
2.Life Time Member Of Indian Medical Association
3.Life Time Member Of Obstetrics And Gynecological Society Of South India.
• Comparison of levels and clinical utility of first trimester PAPP-A and B- HCG and Uterine artery doppler to predict placental related complications in singleton ART and Normal Pregnancy, Co- Investigator :- Dr. Usha Rani, Funding from Sri Ramachandra University, 2016 - 2021
• Ovarian cancer suseptability gene in a south Indian population, Co- Investigator :- Dr. Usha Rani, Funding from Government of India – Ministry for science and technology , Department of Bio technology, 2015 -2020.
• MICHIGAN University :- An International Collaborative pilot study on cancer awareness in Indian Population -2017,Investigator Dr Usha Rani, In association with Michigan University,2017
1. Dr. Usha Rani.G and DEPARTMENT OF OBS AND GYN, Training Course In Gynaecology Hysteroscopy And Laproscopic , Nov 2017 at SRMC.
2. Dr. Usha Rani.G and DEPARTMENT OF OBS AND GYN, Srimathi Kamala Ramasamy Udayar Oration Gynaecology , May 2017 at SRMC
3. Dr .UshaRani.G and DEPARTMENT OF OBS AND GYN, Refresh -Obstetric And Gynac National Conference, May 2016 at SRMC .
4. Dr. UshaRani.G and DEPARTMENT OF OBS AND GYN , Training Course In Gynaecology Hysteroscopy And Laproscopic , Nov 2016 at SRMC.
5. Dr. Usha Rani.G and DEPARTMENT OF OBS AND GYN Srimathi Kamala Ramasamy Udayar Oration Gynaecology, May 2017 at SRMC
6. Dr. Usha Rani / Dr Balaji Singh / Dr. Venkata Sai, CME ON BENIGN BREAST DISEASES AND SCREENING, JULY 2015 at SRMC
7. Dr. Usha Rani/ Dr. Binu, Awareness on Breast Feeding, AUG 2015 at SRMC
8. Dr. Usha Rani, Preconference NATIONAL Gynaec Endoscopy Workshop, JAN 2015 at SRMC.
• Dr. Swathi B, Dr Usha Rani, “30 is not immune” A case series on Carcinoma Endometrium in women less than 30 years, REFRESH 2017, National, Chennai 5-7/05/2017
• Dr. Archana A, Dr Usha Rani,"IRRATIONAL PERFORATION",OGSSI, National, Chennai 07/02/17
• Dr. Archana A, Dr Usha Rani,"Ultrasound in Labour Monitoring, REFRESH 2017,National, Chennai 5-7/05/2017
• Dr. S. Preetha, Dr Usha Rani, TRIPLE ECTOPIC ON SPONTANEOUS CONCEPTION, REFRESH 2017, National, Chennai 5-7/05/2017
• Dr. Dheeraj Yalla, Dr Usha Rani,Case of gtd following normal delivery, FEMM 2017, International, Mumbai 17-19/11/2017
• Dr.S.Preetha, Dr Usha Rani, "CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF OBSTETRIC EMERGENCY IN A TERTIARY CARE CENTRE & ANALYSIS OF BARRIERS PREVENTING ACCESS TO Emoc IN TAMILNADU, YUVA FOGSI SOUTH ZONE – 2016, National, Madurai 20-22/05/2016
• Dr. Usha Rani.G, Dr Archana S, Mixed malignant germ cell tumour cocktail of yolk sac tumour, National,Fogsi gynaec onco 2016,Goa 2016
• Dr. Swathi B, Dr Usha Rani, “THE FORGOTTEN CHIDS” – HETEROTOPIC PREGNANCY, OGSSI, National, Chennai 12/06/2016
• Dr. Archana A, Dr Usha Rani, "INTRAPARTUM ULTRASOUND, CUSP 2016, International, Chennai 29-02/10/2016
• Dr. Archana A, Dr Usha Rani, POST PARTUM SEPSIS -TUBERCULOSIS,AICC RCOG 2016, National, Chennai 02-04/09/2016
• Dr. Nivethiya S.M ,Dr Usha Rani, Study of safety and efficacy of Mifeprestone, Misoprostol, PGE2 Gel in second trimester termination of pregnancy by two different protocols, YUVA FOGSI South Zone, National, Cochin May 2015
• Dr. Preetha S, Dr Usha Rani,Triple ectopic on spontaneous conception, YUVA FOGSI, National, Jodhpur July 2015
• Dr.Indumathi K.P.K, Dr Usha Rani, Management of Cervical pregnancy with methotrexate and uterine artery embolisation, AICOG, International, Chennai Jan 2015
• Dr. Usha Rani. G,Infertility congress Chettinad medical centre, Sept 2016
• Dr. Usha Rani. G,Gynaec CME, OGSSI,August 2016
• Dr. Usha Rani. G, Obesity & Metabolic Syndrome in Midlife & Beyond-IMS-Chennai, 07.08.2016
• Dr. Usha Rani. G, OGSSI PG Revision Course, December 2016
• Dr. Usha Rani. G, OG Quest(PG Revision Course& Obsteric Drills Workshop), 03 to 08.01.2016
Aug27On 27th to 30th August 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM