1. P.G.-Effectiveness of modified constrained induced movement therapy (mCIMT) to improve upper extremity functions for the children with hemiplegic cerebral palsy.
1. Life membership in All India Occupational Therapists` Association (AIOTA) , Membership no: - L-3344/07, Registration /license no:-051185
2. Life Membership in TNAIOTA : L- 205/10
1. Received INTERNATIONAL KALAM'S GOLDEN AWARDS 2020 in the category of BEST EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVER AWARD on Oct'2020.
2. Received first excellence award for empowerment of persons with disabilities in Occupational Therapy on Feb'2020 from yellow cross society.
3. Received PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARD 2020 from AIOTA at Mumbai for my professional contributions in India.
4. Received award from Dr. C.M.K. Reddy on MAY DAY 2018 for Professional contribution and excellence in health/rehab field category, organized by Alandhur fine arts, Chennai.
5. Won Best Paper Award (Faculty category) - in State level conference, held at Coimbatore, Dec’ 2017.
6. Won Best Paper Award - in International Conference on Multiple Disabilities, held at New Delhi (Vigyan Bhavan) in 2014.
7. My Interview was Telecasted in JAYA TV - On World Disability Day (Dec 3rd 2012)
8. Fund raiser (more than a lakhs) to contribute in 2011 OTICON (AIOTA), Chennai.
9. Various differently abled rehabilitation management programs interviewed & telecasted in Podhigai TV in 2010 & 2012.
10. Conducted identification and assessment camps at Thiruvalluvar District under Vaazhnthu kattuvom Project in 2008 – Tamil Nadu state Government.
11. Organized and Co-ordinated – Conferences, CRE programs & Parent training programs in various Districts of Tamilnadu & other states of India.
12. Papers Presented/ Resource person/Guest speaker - in International, National, State, District level conference/seminars/CME/Workshop/CRE programs in State, Central Government sector and Non-Government organizations/Institutions.
13. Published Articles in “Empower”-NIEPMD newsletter/journal
14. Established OT Department at NIEPMD & CRC – Kozhikode
15. Faculty Incharge for the process of starting B.O.T Programme at NIEPMD.
16. As a Convener & President of TNAIOTA (Tamilnadu branch of All India Occupational Therapists’ Association) – lot of professional activities done for the betterment and upliftment of Occupational Therapy in private, government & public sectors.