Mind Body Medicine and Lifestyle Sciences
Outreach and community activities
- Awareness on Sleep Hygiene at schools.
- Mental and Emotional wellbeing, Work Life balance, etc for Experts at State Institute of Rural Development and Panchayatraj.
- Personality development, stress management programs at Vivekananda Cultural Centre.
- Stress management and Mental wellbeing for work-life Balance for Staff of SRIHER and Vidhyasudha.
- Flash mob by Students of M.Sc. Mind Body & Lifestyle Sciences in commemoration of National Youth Day – 12th January 2021.
- Skit on importance of Mental Wellbeing – NAAC Peer Team experts – 18th January 2021.
- Adjudged the Best Awareness Program activities – “Distinguished Activity Award” towards World Sleep Day, by World Sleep Society for the year 2020.[ https://worldsleepday.org/india-2020-dr-d-c-mathangi-sri-ramachandra-institute-of-higher-education-and-research]
- As part of World Head Day celebrations – Poster of various Mobile application for healthy living prepared by the students of M.Sc. Mind Body & Lifestyle Sciences displayed in the University Lobby
- Adjudged the Best Awareness Program activities– “Distinguished Activity Award” towards World Sleep Day, by World Sleep Society for the year 2021.[ https://worldsleepday.org/india-2021-sri-ramachandra-institute-of-higher-education-and-research
- Wellness Centre will be initiated shortly
- We conduct interactive sessions and individualised sessions on
- Goal Setting
- Mindful eating
- Stress management & Resilience building
- Time management
044-45928500 , 7081
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org