Faculty of Clinical Research - Courses Offered
The Faculty of Clinical Research offers two professional courses:
- A Bachelor's degree in Clinical Research - B.Sc. Clinical Research (3 years full time)
- A Master's degree in Clinical Research - M.Sc. Clinical Research (2 years full time)
Scope of the Programme:
- M.Sc. Clinical Research - This is a two year full time program under the Choice Based Credit System with four
semesters. Each year is of two semesters with 23 credits each in semesters I, 27 credits in semester II, 25 credits in
semester III and 15 credits in semester IV, totaling to 90 credits in 2 years. The program comprises of 18 theory
courses, 9 practical courses, one clinical training course and 2 research projects.
- B.Sc. Clinical Research - This is a three years full time program under the Choice Based Credit System with six
semesters. Each year is of two semesters with 26 credits in semester I, 25 credits in semester II, 28 credits in
Semester III, 27 credits in semesters IV and V, and 15 credits in Semester VI, totaling to 148 credits in 3 years. The
program comprises of 32 theory courses, 14 practical courses and 1 Research Project and 1 Clinical training course.
- The clinical training and research projects would be provided in the clinical trial setting available in-house
- Medium of instructions and examinations is in English
- Annual intake: M.Sc. -15; B.Sc. -30