|Family - Centered Intervention Program
Sudha is a uniquely designed daycare center, where parents
are an integral part of the plan and care process. This Family-Centred Intervention
Programme requires that
one of the parents (usually the mother) participate in
all the sessions along with the child. Parents can continue
to mentor their child at home, with the learning continuing
beyond the campus.
Individualized Educational Program (IEP)
Vidya Sudha believes that each child has a different aptitude,
potential and need. Therefore, we create an Individualized
Educational Programme (IEP) for each child. Our low student teacher ratio fosters
a unique environment where each child can blossom and
reach his/her full potential.
Early Intervention Program
Vidya Sudha is an Early Intervention Programme. Medical and psychological research has shown that the
earlier a child is enrolled in a special needs programme,
the greater will be the impact on the overall growth and
development of the child. We have designed this programme
to "catch them young".
Vidya Sudha is a holistic programme, where a team of experts
with diverse backgrounds and specialties come together
to provide special children a multidimensional programme
that caters to the overall development of these special
child. The components of our programme include:
- Behavioural Therapy with psychological assessment and
- Occupational Therapy to help achieve independence in
Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Special Education to help overcome intimidation and
develop self confidence
- Speech Therapy to help overcome intimidation and develop
- Physiotherapy to help overcome physical disability
- Other activities include music, art, drama, dance. yoga, pranic healing and outdoor sports & trips.
Courses Duration: The child will be in the program for one year and the child’s progress will be evaluated every quarter.
School Timings: From 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
School Fee: Rs. 800 /- per month payable in advance at the beginning of every quarter (every 3 months)
- Fix an appointment with our social worker at 24766569 or send her an email at email@example.com
- A basic assessment of your child will be carried out before the child is admitted to Vidya Sudha. This will help us ensure that this course is suitable for your child.
Other Activities at Vidya Sudha
- Evening Clinic - The evening clinic facility at Vidya Sudha enables children with special needs above 6 years to undergo therapy & avail special education services after 2.00 p.m. everyday, for a very reasonable fee.
- SNACK - Special Needs Activity Centre fro Kids, was born of a dream to create a place where children with special needs can interact with others, to learn practical skills. SNACK, also creates opportunities for the children to specialize and have fun, by conducting special camps & activities.