as per the Notification No. F.9-15/93-U.3 (Pt.1) dated 08.08.2018 of the MHRD, Govt. of India.
SRMC looks to the future today-with inspiration from its past; and the strength of its present guided by the vision and blessing of its founder and driven by a passion for excellence.
Keeping Memories Alive...
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) accredited only Hospital based Blood Bank
- Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) accredited Biodosimetry lab
- Alliance with Faculty of Dentistry, University of Hong Kong
- ICMR Center for Advanced Research for Environmental Health & Air Pollution
- ISO 9001:2000 certified Departments
- First teaching hospital in India to be accredited by JCI
- Accredited by NAAC at "A" Grade level with CGPA of 3.62 on a 4-point scale
- NABL accrediated Sri Ramachandra Laboratory Services
- Alliance with University of Wisconsin to promote nursing education
- A decade long 'Smile Train' program of USA offers care for Cleft Lip & Palate children in India
- WHO Collaborating Centre for Research and Training in Occupational Health