Alumni Scholarship - Eligibility
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF SRI RAMACHANDRA INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
Scholarship to Alumni to present oral / poster at national and international conferences
- The applicant must have been an undergraduate and/or post graduate student of Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research. The details of registration number and course of study must be mentioned in the application.
- If the applicant is an employee/faculty at Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, he/she must have not raised a claim/reimbursement for the same purpose with the organisation
- The applicant must be the presenting author of the oral or poster presentation.
- Attendance certificate along with certificate of presentation confirming participation in the conference must be enclosed.
- Photograph of recipient of this award at the time of presentation.
- Acknowledgements and grant from other funding agencies must be declared. Statement of conflict of funding must be provided.
- Acknowledgement of SRAA towards support in the power point/poster presentation.
- Resume of the applicant mentioning the credentials
- Two letters of Recommendation.
- Covering Letter forwarded by the Head of the Department.
- The application form must be duly filled and submitted within the deadline.
- The originals bills and travel receipts (tickets and original boarding pass) must be submitted during reimbursement.
- All reimbursements will be done only after the conference.
- Mode of reimbursement will be cheque in favour of the recipient of the award.
Scholarship Form -