Considering the large number of students pursuing various courses from Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (SRMC & RI) (Deemed to be University), a Placement Cell has been constituted.
The Placement cell is headed by Deputy Director- Placement, who is assisted by Placement Coordinator and dedicated faculty representatives from all the faculties/departments across SRMC & RI
- To provide equal employment opportunities for all the students.
- To manage Centralized Placement activities for all courses.
- To organize campus recruitment for the students with industries and various organizations of repute from all over India.
- To prepare students for campus recruitment by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counselling by organizing guest speakers by senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
- To enter into tie-up arrangements with Industries & Corporates of repute for Campus recruitment.