- Nurturing cordial relationship with the Industries, invite them for Campus recruitment drives, internship, organizing technical seminars, workshops and other technical sessions.
- Inviting Industry personnel periodically to enrich the knowledge base of students community with the latest technological innovations and industry practices.
- Maintaining updated database and job profile, recruitment pattern of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and prepare.
- Preparing and maintaining final year placement eligible students database faculty/department wise
- Regular inputs on market/industry expectations to the students through respective faculty placement coordinators
- Participating in industrial exhibitions, fairs, seminars to promote useful interaction with the industries
- Working in partnership with industry helps students and faculty gain a broader view and gives them the expertise to live and work in a global context
- MoU’s with the Corporate/industries
- Coordination with Alumni office