Distinguished alumni award
To recognize the alumni who have made significant contributions to the Alma mater, service to the community and professional accomplishment in respective fields.
- The nominee for distinguished alumnus award must have graduated from constituent colleges of Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (DU) and should satisfy the following criteria,
- Contributions to Alma mater: Alumnus/Alumnae whose deeds and contributions to department/university has helped in promoting academic, clinical, administrative and research facilities.
- Service to community: Alumnus/Alumnae who has extended their service for the betterment of the society and has brought pride to the university.
- Professional Accomplishment: Alumnus/Alumnae whose unique achievements in their respective field have brought distinction to themselves and credits to the university.
- The award will be presented to one distinguished alumnus/alumnae from each constituent college
- The distinguished alumnus awards will be presented annually by the institution during the university day celebrations in September.
- Call for nominations will be circulated to the faculty and alumni of corresponding constituent college by the month of July.
- Nominations may be invited from all over the world.
- The proposed nomination should be seconded by another faculty/ alumni.
- Only one nomination per proposer will be considered.
- Central alumni cell will receive the nomination for the awards.
- The selection will be done by a committee appointed by the executive committee of Central alumni association.
Distinguished Alumni Award - Awardees - View Details
Distinguished Alumni Award - Final Criteria - View Details
Application for the Award of Best Alumnus, Alumnae for the Year - View Details