International Students Cell (ISC)
Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research has an active international students cell (ISC) to cater to the requirements of NRI/ Foreign students.This cell extends meet and greet service for international students, health and welfare provision, conflict of resolution, counseling services, etc.
This Cell also handles incoming visit by international students including students under exchange, prepares a guide for foreign students and provides reception, visas assistance, travel and hostel accommodation for them.We also assist international students to apply for or extend their visas.
This cell also promotes friendship and cultural understanding through interactive events between the students.We also assist the International students to go through the online registration ( C Form & S Form, etc.,) process as well facilitate their visit to the FRRO office and guide them through the FRRO formalities and requirements.
- Dr.K.Balaji Singh, Dean of Students and Professor & HOD, Dept. of General Surgery
- Dr. Leena Dennis Joseph - Assistant Dean of Students and Professor, Dept. of Pathology
- Mr. N.Natarajan - Special Officer (Admn)
- Mr. A. Deivasigamani - Deputy Registrar (Academics)
- Mr. Gerard Amalor - General Manager (Public Relations & International Students)
- Dr. A.Sumathy - Assistant Dean of Students and Professor & HOD.,Department of BMS
- Dr. Pavithra – Alumni Association, Vice President
- Dr. Sharmila Anand- Consultant - International Collaboration
- Mr.Prabakaran Mathiyazhagan, Assistant Director, International Relations
- Ms. Mohana A/p Jayakumar – BDS –(2015-16 batch)
- Ms. Natasha Renchi Mathew – MBBS – (2017-18 batch) II year
- Mr. Sai Krishna P - MBBS – (2015-16 batch) III year