• B.Pharm: 4 years (8 Semester) Intake 60 students
• Pharm.D: 6 years, Intake 30 students
• M.Pharm – Pharmacology: 2 years (4 semesters) Intake 18 students
• Ph.D Full time – 3 years/Part time – 4 years
• Integrated Ph.D – 5 years
• Subject-based practical skills: Various experimental methods used to investigate the actions of drugs both in the intact organism and isolated preparations are being taught
• The department is equipped with state of art animal simulator lab for performing animal experimentation (Animal simulator copyrighted to Elseiver).
Problem-based learning (PBL), Project-Based Learning (PJL), Puzzles, Quiz, Group discussion & Drug information chart.