1. Four years (Eight semesters) UG degree course- B.Pharmacy with an intake of 60 students per year
2. Two years (Four semesters) PG degree course- M.Pharm (Pharmacy Practice) with an intake of 10 students per year.
3. Six Years degree course – Pharm.D with an intake of 30 students per year
4. Three years degree course – Pharm.D (PB) with an intake of 10 students per year
5. Three years (Full time) and Four years (Part time) Ph.D programme
The training provided to students in the following areas
• Hospital Ward Round Participation
• Cancer chemotherapy dose calculations
• Dispensing Pharmacy
• Anti-biotic auditing
• Clinical research
TEACHERS/ FACULTY TRAINING
Conducted Continuous refresher course for 80 Hospital pharmacists of Sri Ramachandra Medical center from October 2013 to January 2014.
International Conference on “Clinical Pharmacy Practice Skills –Recent Perspective” organized by Department of Pharmacy Practice on 7/09/2016 to 9/09/2016
• PHARMPRAC 2013 - A National Symposium on “Role of Pharmacists in Chronic Disease Management” on 2/9/2013.
Problem based learning
Quiz based learning
Project based learning