Trauma Care Management
Conferences organized by the department
- Continuing Medical Education program on “Toxiology” organized from 8th – August 2014.
- First Disaster Medicine Faculty Development program organized from 19th – 21st April 2017.
- CAST ED Workshop organized from 21st – 22nd July 2017.
- Second Disaster Medicine Faculty Development program organized from 6th - 8th – March 2018.
- Sri Ramachandra Training on Emergency Paramedic Skills (STEPS) workshop on “Trauma Life Support” organized from 30th – 31st July 2019.
- EMS Trauma Workshop For EMS Staffs fron 3rd Sep 2019 to 08th Sep 2019
Value added Courses in the last 3 years
- American Heart Association (AHA) - BLS and ACLS programs.
- Health sector skill council courses (HSSC)
– Emergency Medical Technician (EMT – Basic)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT – Advanced)
Last two batches Trained from 2017 – 2019
- International Trauma Life Support workshop (ITLS) provider course – Oct 2019.
Any other Departmental recognitions.
- Parents Teachers sensitization Training on First Aid BLS – 2017 awarded by Deepam special school and Balavihar
- Winner prize in Staff Cricket Tournament - 2018
- 3rd edition south zone allied healthsports meet 2018-2019
- SIMWAR Runner Prize0 in SEPICON 2019
- Faculty contribution in SAPCON 2019
- IInd Prize – Rescue challenge in SAPCON 2019
- IInd Prize in Bioethics day celebration on Scientific Oral presentation
- Appreciation Letter from Society of St. Vincent De paul society for conducting BLS programme.
- Appreciation letter from Vidyasudha,SRIHER.
- Emergency and Trauma Care Technology Alumni Gold Medal from 2014 for UG paramedics.
- Shri Arjun Singh Gold Medal for the Best Outgoing Student for M.Sc Trauma Care Management.
- Intern student won first place in Intercollegiate cultural fest(S.A Engineering College)
- Intern student won second palce in Eye Donation awareness quiz Programme.