Allied Health Sciences
Full Time - 3
Part Time - 4
2. The Tamil Nadu Dr.M G R Medical University
4.Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education & Research
3.Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University
Member of National Curricula Task Force for Allied Health Courses:
• Department of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
2. Dr.T.Jeyavelu Memorial award
3. Dr M.M.Cooper Memorial award [4 times]
4. FABMS-Fellowship Awarded by Indian Association of Biomedical Scientists
1. A study on ulnar dominant complete superficial palmar arch. Showri R, Senthil Kumar S. International journal of anatomy and research. 2016: 4(3); 2587-89.
2. Morphometric study on bicipital groove among south Indian Population. S.Yamini, S.Senthil Kumar. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research. 2016 Jul, vol 10 (7): AC01- AC03 (Indexed in Pubmed)
3. Morphometric analysis of acetabulum and its clinical correlation in South Indian population. K. Yugesh, S. Senthil Kumar. International journal of applied research 2016; 2 (6):1011-1014. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
4. Morphometric Analysis of Ankle and Foot in Classical Bharathanatyam Dancers Using Foot Posture Index (FPI) And Plantar Scan Images (Psi). K.Vijayakumar, Dr.S.Senthil kumar. IOSR Journal of dental and medical sciences. 2016; vol 15, ver V: pp 20-25. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
5. A Study on Relationship Between BMI And Prevalence Of Flat Foot Among The Adults Using Foot Print Parameters. K.Vijayakumar, Dr.S.Senthil kumar, Dr.Rameshkumar Subramanian. International Journal of Advanced Research (2016), Volume 4, Issue 5, 1428-1431. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
6. Unilateral isolated bifid ureter – A case report. Pulimi Vineel, Rameshkumar Subramaniam, S.Senthil Kumar Indian Journal of Applied Research Volume:5, Issue:10 Oct . 2015, P. 06-10. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
7. Morphometry of bony orbit related to gender in dry adult skulls of south Indian population. S Senthil Kumar, E Gnanagurudasan. International journal of health science and research. Vol 5, Issue 9: September 2015: 207-214. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
8. A rare variation of formation of median nerve. Monica Diana, Ramesh Kumar S, S Senthil Kumar. National journal of clinical anatomy: Vol.4, issue 2: 2015: P110-113. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
9. An Anthropometric analysis of Mental Foramen in South Indian Population: A Dry Mandible Study. Sivavadivel Swaminathan, Navaneetha Cugati, Senthil Kumar Journal of medical research and practice. Volume 3, Issue 3, 2014:76-81. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
10. Incidence and location of zygomaticofacial foramen in adult human skulls. Senthil Kumar. S, Kesavi D. International Journal of Medical Research and Health Sciences. 2014;3(1):80-83. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
11. Birth weight and term of the gestation in pregnancies complicated by isolated oligo and isolated polyhydramnios- Manikanta Reddy V, Senthil Kumar S, Sanjeeva Reddy N., International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology IJRCOG Vol 2, Issue 4, 2013, P.577-580. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
12. Morphometric Analysis of Adult Menisci – A Cadaveric Study. Mamata Panigrahi and S. Senthil Kumar. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), Volume 11, Issue 1, Nov-Dec. 2013, P. 40-43. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
13. Congenital Anomalies Among Singleton Live Births in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital. Manikanta Reddy V, Senthil Kumar S, Sanjeeva Reddy N. Indian Journal of Applied Research Volume:3, Issue:11 Nov. 2013, P. 358-360. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
14. Prevalence and pattern of abnormalities occurring in placenta and umbilical cord. Manikanta Reddy V, Senthil Kumar S, Sanjeeva Reddy N. International Journal of Medical Research and Health Sciences. 2013; 2(4): 935-940. (Indexed in index Copernicus)
15. Localization and morphometric evaluation of Supraorbital and Infraorbital foramen in Dravidian Population of Southern India: A paleoantropological study on dry skulls. Dr. Sivavadivel Swaminathan Dr. Navaneetha Cugati, Dr. Senthil Kumar IOSR journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) Volume 5, Issue 4 (Mar.- Apr. 2013), PP 18-23). (Indexed in index Copernicus)
16. Effect of peak expiratory flow rate in different postures. K.Yugesh and S.Senthil Kumar. Biomedicine: 2013; 33(3): 331-334. (Indexed in scopus).
17. A study on Branching pattern of Aortic Arch And its Variations. Rekha P & Senthil Kumar S. Journal of Morphological Sciences, 2013, vol.30, no.1, P. 11-15. (Indexed in scopus).
18. A Study of Dermatoglyphic Patterns in Myocardial Infarction. Rekha P, Senthil Kumar S. International Journal of Anatomical Sciences 2012, 3(1): 08-11.
19. Effect of nimesulide on cytosolic phospholipase A2 activity in male reproductiveorgans of mice. *Thotakura Balaji, **S.Senthilkumar,***Manickam Ramanathan, *Aruna Subramaniaman and *Manickam Subramanian, Biomedicine: 2012; 32(3):363 - 368
20. A Study On Incidence Of Retromolar Foramen And Canal In Indian Dried Human Mandibles And Its Clin ical Significance. Senthil Kumar.S & Kesavi.D. International Journal of Anatomical Sciences 2010, 1: 14-16.
21. Osteomeatal complex variations Vijaya Kumar J ,Senthil Kumar S and Anbalagan .S Anatomical Adjuncts,2008, Vol .5, N0.2 pp 25-29.
22. Craniometrical Study of the sellar and suprasellar region of the sphenoid bone in South Indian skulls. Senthil Kumar S, Vijaya Kumar J and Nirmal Palit Anatomical Adjuncts,2008, Vol .5, N0.2 pp 1-5