Conferences organized by the department
- One day workshop on “Psychotherapy for Delusions” on 14th August 2013
- Workshop on “Hypnotherapy: Basic Principles and Practices” on 17th and 18th June 2013.
- Two days workshop on “Pass Theory of Intelligence, Cognitive Assessment System, Prep and Cogent: in association with Sri Ramachandra University Alumni Association of Clinical Psychology (SRUAACP), on 2nd and 3rd February 2013.
- Two days Continuing Rehabilitation Education (CRE) programme on “Mental Health Problems in Mental Retardation, Identification and Management: An Update. On 26th and 27th February 2014
- Three days Continuing Rehabilitation Education (CRE) programme on “Family and Marital Therapy” from 10th to 12th October 2014
- Enrichment programme on “Positive Mental Attitudes for Counsellors and Introduction on Brief Therapies” 7th May 2015
- Continuing Rehabilitation Education on “Clinical Hypnosis: Basics and Beyond” 12th June to 14th June 2015
- Enrichment programme on ‘Disability and rehabilitation’ 21st July 2015