Conferences organized by the department
Conferences organized by the Department :
1. One day workshop on “Psychotherapy for Delusions” on 14th August 2013.
2. Workshop on “Hypnotherapy: Basic Principles and Practices” on 17th and 18th June 2013.
3. Two days workshop on “Pass Theory of Intelligence, Cognitive Assessment System, Prep and Cogent: in association with Sri Ramachandra University Alumni Association of Clinical Psychology (SRUAACP), on 2nd and 3rd February 2013.
4. Two days Continuing Rehabilitation Education (CRE) programme on “Mental Health Problems in Mental Retardation, Identification and Management: An Update. On 26th and 27th February 2014.
5. Three days Continuing Rehabilitation Education (CRE) programme on “Family and Marital Therapy” from 10th to 12th October 2014.
6. Enrichment programme on “Positive Mental Attitudes for Counsellors and Introduction on Brief Therapies” 7th May 2015.
7. Continuing Rehabilitation Education on “Clinical Hypnosis: Basics and Beyond” 12th June to 14th June 2015.
8. Enrichment programme on ‘Disability and rehabilitation’ 21st July 2015.
9. Three days Continuing Rehabilitation Education (CRE) programme on “An overview of personality assessments” from 17th to 19th November 2021.
10. One day Symposium on “INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (IDPD)”, “Leadership and participation of persons with disabilities towards an inclusive, accessible and sustainable post-COVID-19 world on 18th December 2021.