MBBS, MD (Paed) FRCP(Glasg) (Fellow of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons - Glasgow)
Paediatrics & Neonatology
• Clinical experience in Neonatology - 21 years
• Teaching experience in Neonatology - 18 years
• Senior consultant &Assistant Professor.
• Registrar, Neonatology, SRU
• NRP - Instructor (IAP)
Tuesday and Wednesday
12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
044-45928581 EXT: 432
1. Life member for the Indian Academy of Pediatrics, India.
2. Member of Saudi neonatal Society. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
1. Continuous Temperature monitoring using Bluetooth enabled thermometer in Neonates ,Indian pediatrics Oct 2018
2. Spectrum of magnetic resonance imaging abnormalities in neonatal seizures in a tertiary care hospital in India, Indian Journal of contemporary Pediatircs , Oct-Dec 2016
3. Screening based on incidence of severe retinopathy of prematurity in a tertiary care center in India - are Indian infants different? Indian Journal of contemporary Pediatircs , July-Sep 2016
4. Post natal predictors for outcome in congenital diaphragmatic hernia: A single center retrospective cohort study from India. Indian Journal of Child Health, Sep 2016
5. Gastrointestinal tract infections in the immunocompromised – A case Series, Journal of Indian chapter, Royal college of Physicians of Ireland, June 2015
1. Involved in teaching the trainees- DM post graduates, Neonatology Fellows, MD Post graduate (Pediatric and OBG) students and MBBS students, MSc Nursing students and students coming for training from other departments and outside hospitals.
2. Guide to UG, PG medical students and Neonatal fellowship trainees.
3. Research Advisory Committee (RAC) Member to Ph.D. Registration No:U03N190657 Study Topic: Effectiveness of Selected Interventions on Developmentally Supportive Care and Quality Improvement among Mothers and Preterm Neonates
4. Examiner for undergraduates.
5. Trainer for several Advance NRP and BNCRP Courses in Tamilnadu.
6. Presented a poster in TN DIGINEOCON on “A comparative study of transcutaneous bilirubinometer (TCB) versus total serum bilirubin (TSB) measurements in term and preterm neonates in a tertiary care center “ on 11th Octobeer 2020.
7. Presented several lectures and posters at Various CME programs, state and national level conferences both India and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
1. Awarded Certificate of Appreciation for the distinguished effort and participation in Children’s hospital QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS on 10th November 2010 at King Fahad Medical City.
2. Awarded Certificate of Appreciation for the invaluable participation as a distinguished committee member of NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT NURSING PROGRAM.