Please note that the visiting hours for Medical Centre are between 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Kindly keep the number of visitors to the barest minimum to avoid cross infections). Visiting hours for the ICU's is variable and only two attendants are allowed during the visiting hours.
We would also seek your utmost cooperation in ensuring a minimal stay of the patients by abiding the following:
- Please refrain from visiting patients if you have symptoms such as fever, cough or cold.
- Children of age 12 and under are not encouraged in visiting patients due to their relatively low immunity.
- To respect the privacy of our patients, visitors and staff, taking photographs, audio or video recording using any devices (camera, video-camera, phone-camera, voice recorder) are not allowed within the hospital premises.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre reserves the right to request for such recordings to be deleted.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub after visiting patients in the hospital.
- Do Not Tip: As a service Organization, we wish to extend every courtesy to all our patients. All of our employees have been instructed not to accept any tip in kind or cash.
- No Smoking: The hospital is a No Smoking Zone. Smoking or Consumption of Alcohol is Strictly Prohibited.