Visitors Policy For In Patients
- Two attendant passes will be issued for all admissions.
- One attendant will be allowed for each patient with a pink pass.
- One attendant will be allowed to be a reliever with a yellow pass.
- One attendant is a must for all patients.
- The general visiting hours for all patients are 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours for the ICU’s will vary and only two attendants will be allowed during the visiting hours.
- Children are strictly prohibited from entering the ICU's.
Please note that the visiting hours for Medical Centre are between 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Kindly keep the number of visitors to the barest minimum to avoid cross infections). Visiting hours for the ICU's are variable and only two attendants are allowed during the visiting hours.
We would also seek your utmost cooperation in ensuring a minimal stay of the patients by abiding the following:
- Please refrain from visiting patients if you have symptoms such as fever, cough or cold.
- Children of age 12 and under are not encouraged in visiting patients due to their relatively low immunity.
- To respect the privacy of our patients, visitors and staff, taking photographs, audio or video recording using any devices (camera, video-camera, phone-camera, voice recorder) are not allowed within the hospital premises.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre reserves the right to request for such recordings to be deleted.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub after visiting patients in the hospital.
- Do Not Tip: As a service Organization, we wish to extend every courtesy to all our patients. All of our employees have been instructed not to accept any tip in kind or cash.
- No Smoking: The hospital is a No Smoking Zone. Smoking or Consumption of Alcohol is Strictly Prohibited.