Ambulance services are at the front line of the Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre. That's why; we put patients and their needs at the heart of everything we do.
- There are Five Fully equipped Ambulances (ACLS Compatible) in Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre.
- The ambulance is transporting over 3750 patients every year.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre independently operates basic (BLS) and advanced (ALS) life support ambulances providing emergency response and inter-facility transport across our service area.
- The ambulances are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment like cardiac monitors, defibrillator, and airway equipment. Oxygen cylinders, life-saving drugs, facilities for the suctioning is also available.
- Transport ventilator is available for transport of intubated and ventilated patients
|Ground Floor, Sri NPV Ramasamy Udayar Block,|
|Contact Number : || 044 45928564 / 24768402 |
|Operating Hours : 24x7|