Surgery is a vital part in management of cancer. It helps in diagnosing and staging the disease, treatment, relief of symptoms and prevent from further spread or recurrence. we offer a broad range of specialized services and are committed to providing access to leading-edge surgical techniques and technologies that improve patient outcomes and strive to provide ‘Evidence Based Management’ of all cancers with the available resources
We work inter-professionally with other members of the healthcare team including Medical and Radiation Oncologist, Pathologist and Radiologist to formulate the best plan in treating the disease with Multispeciality Tumor Board Discussion. This coordinated approach ensures that patients are offered the most thorough and personalized care possible.
- Align our resources in cancer surgery services to meet the trend of sub-specialization of organ-specific high-complexity and high-intensity surgical oncology: hepatobiliary, thoracic, sarcoma-musculoskeletal, head and neck and gynecologic malignancies
- Maintain and expand our services commensurate with the population we serve in colorectal, breast, endocrine, gynecologic and genitourinary surgical oncology
- Commit to the full spectrum of surgical oncology management of people with cancer, including detection and screening, diagnosis and staging, reconstruction, rehabilitation, and palliation
- Develop a research platform for the creation, innovation, deployment, assessment and evaluation of new technologies in the operating room setting
- To develop the Surgical Oncology training program
- We collaborate with our regional oncology partners to care for our cancer patients at their local place