About the Department / Program
Department of Vascular Surgery was started in the Year: 7th April 2007. In our Institution
Peripheral vascular disease includes both arterial and venous disorders Vessels in the abdomen abdominal aorta and its major branches, all the vessels of both upper and lower limbs and extra cranial vessels excepting vascular system in the thorax and cranium
Our team provides comprehensive state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic interventions for the entire spectrum of circulatory disorders, from medical management to minimally invasive endovascular therapy to conventional open surgery. The department has an established foot clinic for diabetics and vein clinic for comprehensive treatment of all venous disorders. It provides all aspects of vascular treatment under one roof and promotes foot care & prevention of amputation.
Each year our surgeons evaluate thousands of patients with circulatory conditions ranging from the common to the rare. Our commitment is to diagnose the patient’s problem precisely, and to provide the most effective therapy specifically tailored for that individual’s needs. Our goal is to optimize our patients’ circulatory health.
- Aortic aneurysms including abdominal, thoracic, and complex thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms
- Peripheral arterial aneurysms including femoral aneurysms and popliteal aneurysms
- Cerebrovascular disease including carotid artery stenoses and vertebral artery disease, and stroke prevention
- Peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAD) ranging from leg pain with walking to critical limb-threatening arterial insufficiency causing ulcers, non-healing wounds, or gangrene
- Aggressive wound care
- Vein disorders including:
Chronic venous insufficiency
Call : 044-4592 8500 , Ext no.599
Email : email@example.com
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM