About the Department / Program
- Providing quality graduate Orthopaedic education and training through structured innovative teaching and evaluation process.
- Training and nurturing the next generation of orthopaedic surgeons whose decision making techniques will be based on outcomes based evidence.
- We will respect and promote teamwork and collaboration as the best model for success.
- To provide state of the art comprehensive and cost effective care for all musculoskeletal disorders.
- Holistical patient care such as meticulous rehabilitation services and infection control.
- Achieve the best outcome for every patient and treat patients while being sensitive for there ability to pay for their services.
- Will continue to make significant advances in musculoskeletal scientific knowledge and clinical practice through collaborative and integrated basic science and clinical research.
- Our vision is to be an Academic leader in Orthopaedic Clinical Care and Innovative Resident Education.
- In addition, we aspire to be a well recognized contributor in musculoskeletal research.
To achieve our vision, we will adhere to the following values to promote ethical, respectful and collaborative relationships:-
- We will be sensitive to our patients’ social, cultural and financial challenges.
- We will endeavor to provide our patients with practical and ethical solutions that lead to their receiving quality care and superior outcomes, yet in a cost-effective manner.
- We will be honest in our opinions and advice which will be based on rigorous scientifically sound outcomes-based research.
- We will support a greater diversity of ideas and communities and promote mutual respect.
- We will recruit, nurture, reward and retain quality faculty and staff while being fiscally responsible.
- We will embrace creativity, seek new knowledge, and foster high achievement and excellence in all aspects of our mission.