Geriatric Care Clinic (GCC)
The following activities will be undertaken in the Geriatric Care Clinic (GCC).
- Comprehensive global assessment of physical and psychological health of the elderly and individualised treatment.
- Specialized assessment for memory problems/dementia and other neuro-psychiatric disorders and evidence based management.
- Provide support for resolution of psycho-social issues such as social isolation, post retirement blues, bereavement, Depression, etc.
- Screening for cognitive disorders as part of Master health check-up.
- Psycho-education, Counselling, and Brief Psychotherapies for specific conditions.
- Guidance related to Legal issues/Assessing Capacity.
- Functional and Capacity assessment and assessment of ability to live independently.
- Caregiver support and guidance.