Teaching Experience:Lectures and clinics for Undergraduate, Postgraduate medical students and Physiotherapy and Nursing students as a Tutor, Asst.Professor, Associate Professor and Professor.
Special Interest:• Complex fracture management (including pelvis & acetabulum)
• Joint replacement surgery (primary and revision)
• Minimally invasive joint and trauma surgeries
Examinership:• B.P.T examiner on 19.04.2003 at SRMC, Chennai
• B.Sc( Accident & Emergency – technician) examiner on 20th & 21st November 2003 at SRMC, Chennai
• M.B.B.S examiner at J.S.S.Medical College on February 2004 at Mysore.
• M.B.B.S examiner on June 2004 at SRMC.
• M.B.B.S examiners on November 2005 at SRMC
• M.S.Ortho examiner at Kempagowda Institute of Medical Sciences on May 2007 at Bangalore.
• Fellowship in traumatology examinations on 17.01.08 at Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma & Ortho at Bangalore.
• M.S.Ortho Examiner in April 2009 at SRMC
• M.B.B.S examiner in 18th – 20th December 2009 at SRMC.
• M.S.Ortho examiner in April 2010 at SRMC
• M.S.Ortho examiner in April 2011 at SRMC
• M.B.B.S examiner in December 2012 at SRMC
• PG examiner on 17th & 18th April 2013 at Mahatma Gandhi University, Pondicherry.
• PG examiner on 10th April 2014 at Mahatma Gandhi University, Pondicherry.
• PG examiner on 15th &16th April 2014 at Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
• PG examiner on 13th & 14th May 2015 at Annamalai University, chidambaram.
• PG examiner in Meenakshi Medical College on 26th October 2016 at Kanchipuram
• PG examiner on May 2017 at Manakula Vinayakar Medical College – Pondicherry university.
• PG internal examiner on NOV 2017 at SRMC.
• PG internal examiner on 19th – 21st April 2018 at SRMC.
• PG internal examiner on 10th November 2018 at SRMC
• PG internal examiner on 08th – 10th April 2019 at SRMC
• PG internal examiner on 09th – 10th July 2020 at SRMC
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM