- UG - MBBS
- PG - M.S. (Ophthalmology)
- B.OPTOM - Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- M.OPTOM - Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Doctoral - Ph.D
- Doctoral - Integrated M.S.PhD (ICMR)
Interdisciplinary Programmes and Departments / Faculty involved:-
- MDS, (OMFS) - Faculty of Dental Sciences
- MSc, Applied Child Development - Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Pharm D - Department of Pharmacy
- MD & M.Sc Physiology - Physiology
- MSc - Speech & Hearing
- B.PT - Physiotherapy
- Occupational health diseases - Environmental Engineering
Training provided (Special like simulation lab etc.,)
In the OPD, procedures like tonometry, syringing, slitlamp examination, Indirect slit lamp biomicroscopy , Gonioscopy, direct & indirect Ophthalmoscopy are routinely done.
- Innovative teaching like small group discussion, tutorials, mentorship programe etc.
- MBBS students undergo hands on training at the skill lab on Ophthalmoscopy.
- We have Wet lab where Postgraduate students can practice phacoemulsification and other surgical procedures under supervision.
Successful community outreach programs conducted regularly.
Lecture classes are regularly held for under graduate students.
Clinical classes are conducted in the OPD daily & skill classes are held twice a week.
Seminar for undergraduate and post graduate students conducted regularly.
Small group discussions with mentoring program.