Research interestPediatric cardiac anesthesia,Minimally invasive cardiac surgery and fast tracking.
- 1. Academic excellence award in the Leadership summit of Ganga anesthesia refresher course, Coimbatore June 2017.
- 2. Special achievement award by EES-CRS, a research and branding company at the 5th faculty branding award, Kolkata, July 2017.
- 3. Special achievement award for academic excellence in the 2nd International & 11th National Transoesophageal Echocardiography Workshop conducted by (IACTA) in collaboration with Indian Academy of Echocardiography (IAE), International Society of Cardiovascular Ultrasound (ISCU) and University of Minnesota, USA, Bangalore, August 2017.
- 4. International summit award for the use of technology in health care, Portland USA Oct 2017.
- 5. The ‘Best Medical E-Learning Website 2017’ and ‘Emerging Medical Speaker of the Year 2017’by the Indian Health Professional Awards, popularly hailed as the ‘Healthcare Oscar of India’, New Delhi.
- 6. “Excellence in cardiac Anaesthesia” award in Venus international medical foundation, Chennai, April 2018.
- 7. Gold winner in the Medical innovation award in the Medical conference, Chennai, July 2018.
- 8. Medical innovation award of the year by Indian Health Professional Awards in Goa, January 2019.
- 1. Registered with Tamil Nadu Medical Council, Registration No. 58738.
- 2. Registered with Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists, Registration No. R-1197.
- 3. Registered with Indian Medical Association,Registration No. – TN/8503/1/21/85265/20- 1/L.
- 4. Registered with Indian Society of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anaesthesia Registration No. – CLK-406.
- 5. Elected executive council member of Indian Society of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anaesthesia -Kolkatta 2013-2015.
- 6. Elected treasurer of Chennai branch of Indian Society of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anaesthesia- Chennai 2010- till date.
Publications from 2016:
- 1. Anesthetic considerations for endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.Annals of cardiac anesthesia.Jan 2016.
- 2. Association between frailty, cerebral oxygenation and adverse post‑operative outcomes in elderly patients undergoing non‑cardiac surgery: An observational pilot study.Indian Journal of Anesthesia .Feb 2016
- 3. A prospective study on MRSA infection post-operatively among the patients undergoing cardiothoracic surgery and its risk factor analysis. Sri Ramachandra Journal of Medicine, January 2017.
- 4. A survey of practices during cardiopulmonary Bypass in India: An Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Anesthesiologist Endeavor. Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia. January 2019.
Dec04From 4th to 5th Dec 2021
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM