Publications by the staff
- Comparative study on early onset and late onset alcohol dependence patients. Dr. M.S. Karthik, Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences (JMEDS). Indexed – Index Copernicus and Index Medicine, Volume 5/Issue 57/July 18 2016.
- A comparative study on Resilience, Perceived social support and hopelessness among cancer patients treated with curative and palliative care.Dr. O.S. Ravindran, Indian Journal of Palliative Care, Apr – Jun 2016, Vol 22, Issue 2
- Psychological attributes of problematic internet use among students of selected engineering colleges in Chennai, International Journal of Novel Research in Humanity and social sciences, Volume 2(5), 43 – 50, Dr. R. Balakrishnan, Dr. O.S. Ravindran
- Prevalence of Depression and Anxiety in patients with Chronic Renal Failure Treated by Hemodialysis, Photon Journal, 2015, Volume 116, 166 – 172, Dr. R. Balakrishnan
- Psychiatric Morbidity in patients with chronic kidney disease undergoing hemodialysis, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 2015, 8(1), 312-316, Vikhram Ramasubramanian, R. Balakrishnan.
- Cultural influence in the development of delusional parasitosis, International journal of Advances in Medicine , Oct-Dec 2014, 1(3), 289-291,M.S. Karthik.
- Temporomandibular joint dislocation due to atypical antipsychotic induced acute dystonia – a case report, Therapeutic Advances in Psychopharmacology, Oct 2014, 1-3, M.S.Karthik, Prabhu . N
- Attitudes towards Antipsychotic among patients with schizophrenia on First or Second Generation Medications, Indian journal of psychological medicine, July-Sept 2014, 36(3), 288-293, M.S.Karthik
- Body dysmorphic disorder: Borderline Category between Neurosis and Psychosis, Indian Journal of Psychiatry, Jan – Mar 2014, 56(1), 84-86, O.S.Ravindran
- Management of Auditory Hallucinations by CBT: a case report, Journal of Indian Health Psychology, Sept 2013, 8(1), 133-136,O.S. Ravindran
- A study of personality characteristics & psychological distress among nursing students, Journal of Indian Health Psychology, Sept 2013, 8(1), 1 - 6, O.S. Ravindran
- Cognitive deficits in HIV-infected children, Indian journal of psychological medicine, Jul – Sep 2013, 35(3), 114-118, O.S. Ravindran
- Attitudes towards second generation antipsychotic among patients with schizophrenia and their relatives, Human psychopharmacology: clinical and experimental June 2013, 28, 457 – 465, M.S.Karthik
- Underlying Psychological factors among cases under breast cancer treatment, Indian Journal of psychological medicine, March 2013, 40(1), 29-33, O.S.Ravindran.
- Conversion presenting as movement disorder with severe injuries in an eleven year old boy. Journal of Pediatric Neurology –, Nov 2012,10, 293-295, R. Janaki.
- Antidepressent-induced mania in obsessive compulsive disorder, Indian Journal of Psychiatry, Apr- June 2012, 54(2), 240 – 241, R. Janaki
1. Prevalence of Depression and Anxiety in patients with Chronic Renal Failure Treated by Hemodialysis, Photon Journal, 2015, 166-172, Vikhram Ramasubramanian.
2. A study of personality characteristics & psychological distress among nursing students, Indian Journal of Health and Well Being, 2012, 3(1), 63 – 65, O.S. Ravindran
Jun25On 25th June 20193:00 PM - 5:30 PM