- Reconstructive Surgery
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Cleft lip & Palate Surgery
- Craniomaxillo facial Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Micro Surgery
- Brachial plexus Surgery
- Oculoplastic Surgery
- Hypospadias Surgery
- Care of patients with post burns sequelae
- Supportive rehabilitations are given as per the requirement by the professionals, like Physiotherapist, orthodontist, speech therapist, Clinical Nutrition specialist, psychologists. In relevant cases orthodontists & orthopaedic surgeons also interact.
- The department also interacts & offers reconstructive solution’s to Head & Neck surgeon, maxillofacial surgeons, Neurosurgeons, cardiothoracic surgeons & orthopaedic surgeons when help is sought and in polytrauma cases. Some of the areas in which the department offers a high standard of care are patient with cleft lip, cleft palate, craniomaxillofacial problems & those seeking orthognathic surgery and treatment for congenital vascular anomalies. Excellent care & state of art management is also given for patients with Peripheral nerve Injuries, Brachial plexus Injuries, Mandibular Reconstruction & Reconstructive microsurgery and Hand Injuries.
- Patients seeking aesthetic surgery are seen and counseled. The procedures offered are Liposculpturing, Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation and Breast Reduction; Rhinoplasty, Hair Grafting, Surgery for aging face, fat fills etc.
- Non-surgical facial rejuvenation is also offered. In addition to reconstructive surgery for acute & neglected hand injuries corrective surgery is also offered for birth anomalies of the hand i.e. absent thumb, joined fingers, extra fingers, and deformed hands.
- Certain charitable foundations also fund deserving patients to undergo these reconstructive procedures, particularly for Cleft & Facial anomalies and Post Burn sequelae.
Jan27On 27th -31st January 2020
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM