SERVICES & PROCEDURES
THE DEPARTMENT OF PLASTIC SURGERY OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
• Head and Neck Reconstructive Surgery
• Trauma reconstruction
• Lower limb reconstruction including Diabetic Foot Management
• Pressure sore management
• Cleft lip & Palate Surgery
• Cranio Maxillo Facial Surgery
• Hand Surgery including Congenital Hand Anomalies
• Microvascular Surgery
• Brachial plexus surgery
• Peripheral nerve repair and Reconstructive surgery for nerve palsy
• Oculoplastic surgery
• Hypospadias surgery
• Acute Burn wound management and Reconstruction of Post Burn Sequelae
• Genital reconstruction including Sex Reassignment Surgery.
• Day care procedures
• Aesthetic surgery
1. Orthognathic surgery
6. Breast Augmentation and Breast Reduction
8. Scar revision and excision
9. Hair Transplant
10.Surgery for aging face.
12.Non-surgical facial rejuvenation including Botox and Fillers
• The Department of Plastic Surgery actively interacts with various other Departments to provide niche services to patients requiring complex reconstruction procedures.
• The collaborative departments include Head & Neck surgeons, Maxillofacial surgeons, Neurosurgeons, Cardiothoracic surgeons, Orthopaedic surgeons, Pediatricians, ENT surgeons and Dental surgeons.
• Supportive rehabilitations are given as per the requirement by the professionals such as Orthodontist, Speech therapist, Clinical Nutrition specialist, Psychologist, Physiotherapist, Occupation therapist and Orthotist.
CLEFT & CRANIOFACIAL CENTRE