Funded Project Formed
- Dr. Priscilla Johnson - Generation Of Exposure Response Relationships For Short Term Health Effects Related To Ambient Air Pollution In Chennai City.
- Dr. Archana P Kumar - Evaluation of effectiveness of interactive teaching modalities for first year undergraduate students using e-modules
- Research Ambassador Award – Dr. Priscilla Johnson
- Research Mentor & Research Contribution Award – Dr. R Padmavathi
- Ph.D – Dr. Priscilla Johnson, Dr. Padmavathi R & Dr. Archana P Kumar.
- FAIMER fellows – Dr. Dilara K, Dr. Roopa S, Dr. Archana P Kumar & Dr. Abirami Omprakash
- Several Best paper Awards – 60% of faculty.